Monday 10 August 2015

bday cards for playday ladies

 Another scheduled post, at the time of writing this I'm now 6 months ahead of myself for cards for my playday friends.  Woohoo, get me all organised for once lol.  Nb, this never posted and Idon't know why :(


This one is for Angie, she really likes purple. inkylicious face stamp, on brushoed & distressed, & mica misted background with butterfly punches using mop up pieces.

Very simple masked strip of colour, pine needles, peacock feathers & pistashio distress ink.  IndigoBlu stamp from wild meadows set.

Another brushoed background with distress inked edges.  Lavinia stamps which have either been painted with brusho or sponged with distress inks.  I didn't quite get the steps & door lined up perfectly but I wasn't too worried about it.

You can't get much more simple than this one.. a single stamp from Lavinia Stamps, on a white panel of card that's had lilac, pistachio & raspberry distress ink blended across.  Seed heads painted with blue & purple brusho.  Mounted onto layers of black & white card stock & a simple sentiment at the base.

No comments: