Wednesday 14 January 2015

playday projects

Just a quickie before I forget to post it.  One of the projects we're making at the Feb playday is an altered notebook which involved cutting a recessed panel into the cover.  I didn't have any notebooks here so I cheated and made a cover for a pad of postitnotes ;o)   It's only 3" square so all of my flower dies were out of the question, this is using donkeys years old punches.. not great when you're using 350gsm cardstock but as some of my friends know I hate mixing whites when I'm doing white on white.  Swiss dots embossing folder, one of the small flourishes from Heartfelt Creations Arianna lace dies. Sizzlet alpha die, some white mesh, stardust stickles & a few gems.  Dead quick, dead easy and hopefully a project the ladies will enjoy.

2 comments:

Abfabdesigns said...

Love it Sue .white just up my street
Hugs xxx

kay said...

Looks fabby x