Sunday 5 October 2014

Drippy Poppys

2 in one day, guess who was enjoying using the spritzer to blow paint around lol.

Dark brown and one of the red brushos sprinkled onto white card before being misted with water then blown around with the spritzer.  2 step Rubbernecker poppy stamp, main part stamped with bleach and allowed to dry for an hour.  Over stamped then with black archival.  I didn't quite get the black archival in the right place so I used bleach in a water brush to remove the bits I'd now missed.  Once dry I scuffed the edges of the card and went over with old paper distress ink to take away the whiteness of the card then because it looked a bit too flat I used a kaisercraft crackle stamp with first water then old paper distress ink and randomly went in patches around the image.  Mounted on brown pearl card which has been scuffed then small amounts of inca gold along the scuff.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

A masterpiece - these are really good x