Wednesday 16 July 2014

new & old


A couple using some old & new stash from me today.  I bought a new stamp & die set from Oysterstamps from Heartfelt Creations, Arianna flowers.  I had a play using calypso coral ink from SU and ripe persimon distress marker ink and decided to try for a monotone (ish) card to fit with the brief at createlicious challenge blog.  This one is using a sketch from KraftinKimmieStamps Blogspot
and is a first outing for Katherine.  She's stamped onto PTI card and coloured with copics.  SU papers and a couple of nesties.
























This one is using a very old stamp from Elusive Images and is coloured with copics, cut with a nestie and some frantage enamels added.  First Edition Papers, SU cardstock and sentiment.  Bit of an oddity that I'm not sure about, I generally don't mix cream toned papers with white but seems to work this time rather than screaming wrong at me.







2 comments:

Deborah said...

Gorgeous card! Love all the orange!!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!
Good luck!!!

Unknown said...

Katherine came out beautiful. I love the colors you chose and the sparkle on her dress. Those paper flowers are beautiful.