Tuesday 1 May 2012

May playday projects

The next playday is May 13th and we're making postit note/memo holders which are based on a project in the last Magnolia Tilda magazine.

The first is my take on a remembered view of Sandras mag, without the sizes used I went with 12" * 8.5" so that I could use 5" strips to fit the martha stewart patp on the inner box as well as the outer frame.  Once I saw the mag again I realised I should have gone down a size on each dimension and made the inner box smaller.  Not to worry I enjoyed making the first so much I made a 2nd while at the Yeovil playday.

Concord crush ink, pebbles papers (I think), tilda stamps and wild wasabi and concord crush cardstock.  Marianne flourish die, martha stewart punch around the page, eyelets and flowers from Wild Orchid.







This time papers are from BoBunny, early espresso & very vanilla cardstock, frayed burlap distress ink, memory box flourish die, flowers again from Wild Orchid and an Anya image.  Both images were coloured with copics.



1 comment:

kay said...

both are totally gorgeous sue,looking forward to making mine,x