Tuesday 1 May 2012

Fleeting visit from my mojo.

My mojo has paid me a very brief visit no doubt encouraged by the whip master known as last minute desperation lol.

Not amused to find my first visit back to blogger in nearly 5months and the settings are all new... eeek not even sure if this is going to post.

This project was made for one of my facebook friends to give to her best friend since childhood.  Now I couldn't make anything less than I'd like to give to a friend I've grown up with since playschool. (Cass, you still aren't forgiven for sneaking off to the registry office and telling no one) Voila one bookcard, always impressive to look at but not so challenging that the returning mojo is going to take one look at and upsticks ;o)

Sadly it arrived in Sweden a couple of days too late for the wedding but Sara seemed happy enough with it.

Martha Stewart patp, retired SU papers, SU card pretty in pink & concord crush. SU taffeta ribbon in pretty in pink. Wild Orchid flowers, Cheery Lyn die (it hates my bigshot and cuttlebugs) Tilda and Edwin coloured with copics.

I made a small vellum envie to hold a money gift but it's only loosely held in place with the flowers so that the Bride & Groom can place a photo if they'd like to.



No comments: