Tuesday 15 February 2011

Chalk


If you've arrived from a challenge blog link the title wont make sense until you read the next post and see the other card I made today.

Back to this one.. I had some of my buddies here for playday yesterday and we had a go at making double twisted easel cards. As usual our gobs went in to overdrive and no one finished before home time so I finished off today.

The theme on cupcake craft challenge is I heart u, so I thought what better for a double twisted easel than tilda blowing kisses to edwin.

Watercoloured with SU markers, dcwv papers, spellbinders fleur de lys pendant, scalloped circle and scalloped heart dies, MS border punch, LOTV sentiment and some heart shaped gems.

I like it but I've overdosed on sickly sweet and pastel....

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Wow Sue what a brilliant card, really love the shape, never seen this done before....Excellent!
Teresa xx