Friday 3 December 2010

Tims tags day 3


Not happy with todays tag, the SU bird (stamped with punch pot pourri hostess set then punched) is a wee bit too small but that could just be because the mirielle image used is too large. Will make a ticket later and swap them then see how I feel about the bird.

Tag inked with forest moss, bundled sage & walnut stain, splattered with water before distressing the edges.

Overstamped with SUs En Francais background (hate to say how often I've used this stamp, love it) branch and white splatters from a retired set.

Cherry cobbler 3d flower distressed with walnut. Then a scrunched up wire edged lime green ribbon, was worried about attaching this as it's sooo springy I thought I'd have to staple it but a nice line of my trusty tombow then held the ribbon in place for 5 mins with an acrylic block and it's stuck tight.


Happier with it now.. the "ticket" is a butterfly kisses sentiment and an inkadinkadoo holly stamped in olympia green versafine (like them too much to risk stazon and the inkadink hates anything other than versa) Red tiara sakura berries and added to the edges of the petals. The bird is now warming his bum in a nest of flowersoft. I loathe flowersoft but on this occasion it works.

BTW this pic was taken with my light from the RNIB and the colours are much more true to life even if my triple embossed bird does look a bit manky.

No comments: