Friday 10 December 2010

12 tags of Christmas day 9

I absolutely adored day 9s tag from Tim Holtz. If anything, elegant is the look I prefer and his tag fit the bill for me.

My attempt not so good lol but I still like it.

Warm honey, walnut stain & brushed corduroy distress inks. I prolly over dosed with Perfect gold perfect medium but at least it's really glittery!!

SU map ds paper & scallop edge punch for rosette. Dim4th music background, brass charm which I added foil to the centre and heavily embossed with a large ball tool. Misc brass flowers pinched from cheap brads, glass rainbow drops. Letters cut with scal (boister black font) covered with SU glaze. Tinsel pinched from daughters OTT xmassy decorate room, had to give it a drastic haircut tho lol.

It does need some doodahs on the ribbon but I'm too tight to buy Tims let alone use them. So seeing as hubby wants me to get some large crystal pendants (for the blind pulls in the front room) I have a really good excuse to pop in to a local bead shop where a few pearls, end caps & pins might just fall off the shelves into my basket. Time to go get dressed then dash off to the bead shop ;o)

No comments: