Sunday 12 December 2010

12 Tags of Christmas, day 12

I'm gutted that today is the last day of Tim Holtz 12 tags of Christmas, will have to start on last years 12 tags tomorrow otherwise I might not want to get out of bed.


As with previous tags I've had to heavily improvise. I drew the bauble in psp and cut with scal. Triple embossed with some really old red twinkle ep. Twisted wire handle and old olive taffeta ribbon.

SU dsp, heavily distressed and inked with old paper, vintage photo and walnut stain. Same colours applied to an Anitas calender page.

Tims tag used a couple of small pinecones, I braved a wander to the local shopping centre via the park but couldnt find any, not even on a cheap ornament. I ended up breaking a piece of prickly hawthorny type something or other (can't you tell I'm not a gardener lol) and rubbed in some stickles.

No comments: