Saturday 11 December 2010

12 tags of Christmas, day 11


Can't believe that it's the last but 1 tag. I've thoroughly enjoyed Tims 12 tags challenge and am dreading getting up on Monday knowing that there's nowt to do bar try to find my missing mojo.

As with all of the previous tags I've had to heavily improvise.

Stormy sky, aged wood, faded jeans, crushed olive, forest moss, shabby shutters, chipped saphire, dusty concord & walnut stain inks.

Tree and bookplate cut with scal & cricut. Both triple embossed. White puffy wow powder added to tree, silver & pepper to bookplate.

Hero arts (?) snowflake flourish ep'd in clear on SU designer paper, SU linen thread and scrap of retired paper under fragment. SU old olive taffeta ribbon distressed with inks then heated to crinkle.

Butterfly kisses sentiment. Old necklace sacrificied to hide that I'd put the tree too high up the tag lol.

1 comment:

mary45 said...

Hi Love your items But If you do not mind me asking a question
i found comments going back to 2008re die electric cutting machines and have been reading your comments.
I am considering buying one, Which would you reccomend please and why?
Also been reading about SCAL but seems very complicated indeed?
Is it?
Also I would like to make profesional looking cards that I am proud of.
I do craft but my cards look rubbish really.
I do need to improve...!
However it seesm a minefield out there.
Cricut verses ???? Or something else completely
Thats if you do not mind.
Thanks you so much
Mary