Sunday, 17 October 2010
I havent made a Tilda card for months so it was nice to be able to grab the copics and have a go with this one.
The sketch is from Friday Sketchers and the theme of Oriental from Saturday Challenge
Long copic list, sorry. bv02, 13 b00, 02, bg 10, 15, 23, v12, e71, c1,3, 5. Promarker black, ivory & blush. My first attempt at black hair and I'm not very happy with it, the promarker just didnt want to blend nicely with the copics.
Paper is a thin tissue stamped with a very old um in taken with teal and mounted on taken with teal cs. I'm still gutted that SU discontinued this colour but I've got a few packs stashed away safely lol . Ovals were cut with a creative memories system, tag with scal and edged with twt ink before a few ribbons were threaded through. All mounted on a pale variagated card I've had for years. Not colours you'd normally think of for oriental but I wanted them to go with a few mizhuhiki cords I've had for even longer than I can think. The knot was looking quite tidy until I used some pinflair glue gel to attach. While it's still not quite set I think I'll take it off and tie again. I'll use some tombow to stick it on, not much that wont hold tight.
Posted by Playing with paper at 16:36