Sunday 3 May 2009

Sketch and stash challenge


I was so pleased with Dads card I decided to carry on the theme for this weeks sketch & stash challenge. This time I've used the little girl image from the Summer by the Sea Su set. SU papers in bashful blue, brocade blue cs and an organza ribbon from stash. She's coloured with rich regal watercolor wonders.




Nothing to do with the challenge, I promised mum I'd make her a tissue box in peach & cream. Watered silk paper over card to give stability, peach bazzill punched with my MS edge punch. Cream pearl and and organza ribbon. The poppy image is from Bloomin with Beauty stamp set and coloured with dark chrome yellow, cadmium orange, light cadmium red & juniper green F&C pencils. Took 5 12" pieces of card to make & decorate so she's better not bin it in 6 months.

4 comments:

Chrissie said...

A beautiful card Sue and I just LOVE the tissue box you made for your Mum.
Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash!

Becky said...

Beautiful card Sue, the image is so pretty!
Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Cathy said...

Beautiful card Sue. I do love that iamge and you have coloured it beautifully.
Thank you for joining in the Sketch and Stash this time.
Cathy xx

Joy said...

A very pretty tissue box cover Sue xx