Monday 16 February 2009

3 more samples for Art Of Craft

I'm having fun at the mo making some more samples for Art Of Craft using Marianne Design's Pink Stencils.

This one is using just cream & gold pearl card. I've used a cuttlebug leaves & birds folder to emboss the panel and added a 3d from the Mattie range.

I did cheat a bit and used some small Lucido flower peels offs instead of doing all the embroidery. It works for me though and I am hoping to finish all the samples and get them sent up in time for the Make It show this weekend.




For this one I continued with the weddingy theme. The pink paper is from a Papercraft 4 You pad and I've used it underneath some really old silver heart vellum that I've never known what to do with. The thread is a pale pink silky Gutterman and I drew the scalloped rectangle in PSP and cut with the cricut. I was going to use my nesties but they're just a bit too short for this. A few gems and some pink organza ribbon to finish.







This one is using a raspberry, mid blue coloured pearl card and swiss dots bug folder. I've left a space for a greeting/3d/flower. The dotty papers are from a Crafts Too pad. An organza bow threaded with some flower beads on a narrow satin ribbon and a few blue gems.


Shhh, dont tell anyone but all three of them have had the shaped mats cut with scal & the cricut ;o)

No comments: