Saturday 31 January 2009

few more

Here are the final 3 samples for Art Of Craft


This is the Merys stencil again, I couldnt resist playing with it.

Normally I dont like stencil embossed parchment as it often looks clunky but there was enough detail to this stencil to tempt me into getting the parch tools out. I've done nothing more than embossed the stencil then used a PCA bold flexi grid to make the grid. Instead of embossing dots on the grid I used the star tool, not one of my favourite embossing tools but I didnt want to over power it the image. Finally a PCA fine flexi grid to perferate the centre of 2 flowers. In my rush to play I forgot to rest my hand on some paper towel so the parch is a bit curvy at tho mo, but a couple of days between 2 books will allow it to lie flat.


This was the last of the new stencils, another of the Merys ones and again using papers from the Springtime book. Left blank for a 3d.







For this one I've used the same Pink stencil that I used for the shaker card but repeated the pattern to make a 5*7 card. I used pastel glimmer chalks to add a small touch of colour, papers from the spring book and distressed some Core'dinations paper after running it through a cuttlebug folder.

The 3d is from Marianne Design.


No comments: