Wednesday 26 November 2008

Spoonful of Sugar challenge 27


Fab sketch on Spoon Full of Sugar this week which gave me the excuse to ditch the housework and use a Lili Of the Valley stamp I bought a couple of months ago. Now it's made I wish I'd either mounted it all on a mat gold card or stamped a faint pattern over the base card. Oh well, what's done is done, not many more xmas cards to make :o)
Imaginisce & DCWV paper, cuttlebug diecut snoflakes from cream glitter card, oval nesties, lots of gems, stickles and glamour dust.

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Cute card - love your papers!

rozzyb said...

Lovely card Sue. great papers... I love Imaginisce.
sorry I havent been watching your blog for a while... I really must catch up some time. I'm currently using the Snowy Jo Collection to make another Handbag/purse Album.... just going to have a peep at some more of your cards
love roz x

Anonymous said...

What a great card! I love your snowflakes!

Good luck!

Sara

Bev said...

What a fab card, love the colours and papers, such an adorable image too.

hugs Bev x