Wednesday 8 October 2008

Docrafts tilda challenge


The theme this week at Docrafts Tilda challenge was Winter Wonderland.
I'd been looking for an excuse to use Tildas fireplace so decided to mount it under a window made using an old Anja stencil. I did cheat though and converted the image on the pc then cut it on the cricut and embossed in the wizard. I use this stencil an awful lot so it's going to make it really quick now I no longer need to cut by hand.
I then used the swiss dot embossing folder for the sky and some glitter card for the snow. Tilda & the fire are coloured with my f&c watercolour pencils.

3 comments:

Barbara said...

This is a wonderful card and I love how you did the window. It is so warm with Christmas feeling.

CraftyC said...

A lovely card Sue, the window looks fab!
Clairex

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue, its Erin from Do crafts, just found your blog, I love it, your work is brilliant.
Thanks for your comments on mine.
I have added you to my blog, hope thats ok.
Erin x