Friday 19 September 2008

friday sketchers


We've got glorious sunshine in Bristol today, looks like summer has finally appeared!! So why am I sat here playing with winter tildas? Think it might be because Friday Sketchers have a gorgeous sketch this week and I went shopping yesterday!
Tilda is coloured with faber & castell water colour pencils, medium fleshtone, rose carmine (skirt) burnt carmine (coat) and mauve (jeans) paynes grey & van dyck brown. After she was dry I added a light wash of prussian blue to the surround so that her furry collar would stand out. I might add some sparkle to her when it's time to send her on. New DCWV rose tinted xmas stack papers and a very small piece from last years stack. Trimcraft brads and a small section from a papermania xmas greetings stamp.

1 comment:

Leanne said...

I adore this card - its wonderful! Have added you to my blog list!

Leanne (Leebs from Trim)
xx