Thursday 21 August 2008

Some stamped cards

Stamping isnt my favourite technique, even tho I buy far too many stamps & inks, but after finding Faber & Castell watercolour pencils I think my colouring is improving. They arent exactly cheap but I can really recommend them. www.artifolk.co.uk and Hobbycraft sell them individually for about £1.40 If you're a tilda/sugar nellie/hanglar fan and cant justify a full set at least get the light & medium skin tones and see what you think.


Nesties with papers from Glitterpot. All of the sentiments stamps are from a clear set, either a penny black or hero arts, not sure which but they were bought at Glitterpot.

Sarah Kay stamp from Sirstampalot with DCWV papers. Scalloped card was cut with the cricut & scal.

Again DCWV papers have added a flourish dingbat cut with scal.

Orange paper from DCWV and the green & mauves from a Trimcraft set I regretted buying. Not my favourite card but I was playing with an interactive colour wheel on http://www.colorsontheweb.com/colorwizard.asp#wizard and it suggested purple, orange & green. Most odd as I'd been working with those colours on the last few cards. The bindis are art of craft.

No comments: